DMCA COMPLIANCE POLICY - bbwmilftube.com
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material on the website constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide the following information in writing:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the disputed material is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, and agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us via our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be infringing or that the facts or circumstances of which indicate infringing activity. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We will act swiftly to remove access to all infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.