Privacy Notice - bbwmilftube.com
When you access or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting all the terms of this policy. Please do not access or continue to use this website if you do not agree with all of the terms described herein.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us via our contact form.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
Your information is collected by means of the following:
Passive Collection - We automatically collect data by way of cookies and other such passive collection technologies each time you interact with our website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your geographic location, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
Use of personal information
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues that interfere with the website's operation
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Disclosure of your personal information
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Rights of users
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.